View Single Post
Old 09-22-09, 01:52 PM   #1
_Talksic_
Addicted

almost got stabbed this morning and the fucken pigs didnt do shit.

IP:

crazy shit,turns out one of our regulars came into the bar and said he was being harrased outside by this indian guy weve been having problems with recently,so my manager asks me to go next door with the regular to protect him,i do and the indian guys in there nothing happened yet no problems..so we walk back to the bar and the indian guy starts following us we walk in and the indian guy is mean muggin our regular customer,so my manager yells at the inidan to leave and that hes 86'd (which means your never allowed back after so many months) i walk up to the indian guy and i tell him he has to leave,he says ok but then he starts reaching for something which i thought was a knife or a gun but he cant get it out,so he leaves..
then he walks out the back alley and back around to the front and he takes off his sweater and starts wrapping cloth around his forearms(which is what katz do in prison if they are preparing to get shanked or a knife fight)and all the sudden i see a knife at first i wasnt scared cuz i didnt think he knew how to hold a knife the right way,cuz thats real easy to defend against but the mother fucker is holding it the right way.so im like fuck...my trainors always told me if some one holds a knife the right way theyre proffesional and run..so he walks up to the front door and yells my name i look and see hes holding a knife the right way so i go tell my manager to call the cops so he does..he knows he cant come in cuz there are a shit load of camaras in there so hes trying to draw me out side,so i sit on one of our gambling machines put my hands on a 30 pound chair cuz if he comes thru hes getting blasted with that..but he decides to stay outside,then i have to walk off for a second to the bar opposite way of him,and he starts trying to pick fights on the sidewalk with just regular people near by one guy was like 80 years old then he got into it with this black guy and hes telling him to quit being a pussy and drop the knife and hed whoop his ass,but hes just yelling and flipping out on regular people with a knife in his hand for no reason, so then like 10 minutes later the cops show up and the indian runs dumps the knife and his weed and they catch him down the street and they searched him but didnt find anything so they fucking let him go,even though there were at least 15 to like 30 witnesses that saw the whole thing and half of them were threatened by the indian,but when i talked to the cops they said that just call us if he comes back theyll arrest him for trustpassing...its bullshit cuz they had enough eye witnesses to make an arrest,but they said their next shift will take care of it.those lazy fucken pigs couldnt take two hours out of their day to fill out the paper work and taking him to jail cuz they were about to get off work,then what do u know 30 minutes later hes back outside walking around in front of the bar again telling me to come outside..fucken stupid..so this weekend im pry gonna have to deal with his punk ass again,
im debating on wearing a thermal under my uniform with a rag or two wrapped around my forarm and wrist,cuz i know that mother fuckers gonna be back....any thoughts or sugguestions??

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..