View Single Post
Old 11-13-05, 02:47 AM   #3
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Typing as I listen.....ok here comes DV....yup usual DV delivery style.........man u sound like ya straining ya voice to make it sound harder..I ono it jus comes across like that..it takes away from ya delivery....ya flow was koo...a bit repetitive tho....lyrics didn't really catch all u said, I dun know who u talking bout so personals I missed...but sounded like u was koo.....ok mad dog.....uk cat but his accent doesn't dominate his sound.....props on that....flow is techinically sound but lacks a real rhythm its jus written to hit snares...delivery was good...no complaints there...lyrics was ah'ight.....ecko..quality isn't great....flow was koo...delivery needed more emotion but it coulda jus been quality took away for it....kno....vol was reallllll low..couldn't really hear u so cant judge lyrics...flow was koo.....delivery from what I heard was koo....fiya comes in...glass shattering wasn't mixed in too well..seems like it was jus threw in there...fiya comes in wit good energy it drops a lil in middle bars then she comes back an finishes strong...flow coulda been a lil more diverse....lyrics was koo..couple funny spots....enygma....yea usual enygma...I aint heard u in a while I figured ya style would changed sum but its seem style u always use...however u did spit slower than usual...that was diff from u....ya pronounciation was alot better than usual cuz of it.....flow was koo a tad forced in spots...delivery was koo but a lil blan didn't really change u had energy but it is was same tone throughout...lyrics was koo from what I heard....decent track yall....def alot of def. quality differences btw the verses kinda takes away from song but overall not at all.....keep it up.......1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote