View Single Post
Old 08-12-07, 06:01 AM   #13
сварливый

IP:

^ yes, that is very interesting. you are very right. Just yesterday I was looking into a pool of food coloring and other mixtures of chemicals & colors in mixed water with bleach, soap, spic & span etc., and the color, though a red-grayish tint, was changing as the water moved on and that was my sense perceiving it as different colors through the chemical water.

What does that tell ME as a person?

I know that the human eye is extremely sensitive to light, for a being of any kind. That is why we see rainbows, sky illusions, hell, even stunt illusions sometimes. (Have you ever looked into a cat's eye and seen a glare? It's fact that it's only YOUR eye being flashed back onto your eyes, sort of, it's because a light is directly facing your eyes at the moment, which is what blinds you to the blackness of the cat's eyes when looking at you. The cat's eyes look red but they are really just glared! Haha, I found this out myself with experiments) Anyway, the world is actually purple, not blue. And our green? More of a grayish bland mold.. lol.. the planet is actually very ugly in color for beings without eye sensitivity such as ours. Truthfully, I don't know if we have "average" eyes on a term of what is average, because I really don't believe that we should be judging ourselves by beings of our own planet by standards such as sensitivity unless they have senses we can't even begin to understand (snakes smelling with their tongue or rather feeling body heat) ... In other words, if there are more beings out there, wouldn't they also have bodies or masses of some sort with senses? If they don't in a planetary habitat that hosts life that may just tell us it's the INGREDIENTS in a world that creates it's creatures. Maybe it's just me, but all of this seems clear as maybe a mixture of things.

Maybe a planet is a mixture ... I mean.. obviously it must be if it's a built structure that came from another structure somehow . Is now revolving perfectly around a sun? or at least some sort of structure which is the main mass the gravitationally pulls planets.

but that also makes me wonder, what makes a solar system so perfect? How does it grow to be amazingly perfectly built structures that have no flaws such as our beloved milky way?

I know how galaxies clash and become broken galaxies that mix with each other, but I don't understand the beauty of the inner solar systems. That such as, also, ours, earth and the 8 other planets. Did we also explode into a frenzy and come into existence? Or did we grow from one direct thing? (collecting rocks + Mold)

Did we grow from MANY direct things ? (rocks clashing/connecting/splitting to become bigger) I mean, it just seems to me that everything is so obvious we just have to reach out there and find it out. When a certain amount of people get closer to the truth, so does the chance of finding your answer.

Feel me?

Drop some words terumoto
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|