View Single Post
Old 08-21-06, 06:39 PM   #10
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

This was feedback posted for TheSinnister

IP:

You both need to elevate on the punches...TS I can see your new but you have a lot of potencial with multies and good vocab...But if you are going to go at it in a battle kind of way...use all that to destroy the other dude...you too basically shit talk about each other...you need to understand that Net battles are a lot more witty then regular battles...you can't just tell a dude you'll 'smash his head' just coz it rhymes with 'By his legs' or some shit...the best thing to use is personals, wordplays, metaphore, punches,and jokes that would have the voters laughing at your opponent...Rex you been on since 04'...I still dont get why you can't get the concept of battling down coz you should be one of the top heads just plowing through the leagues right now but you not for some reason...use all the stuff I just said for Sinnister and try and elevate into a battler rather then a good shit talker on the real...

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod