View Single Post
Old 12-06-03, 10:09 PM   #12
wogzta

IP:

^ i never said scrot was worse, i know hes better than eminem

so is canibus, and eminem is beefing with him too... im not close minded, just cos i spent over $90 (australian) on eminem albums doesnt mean i'll defend and support him no matter what... i know hes not the best...

but everytime u compare eminem to someone you say something stupid like "he cant be better cos hes racist"... u must realise how dumb that sounds... all this racism bullshit is getting seriously old... u gotta admit... its just stupid.... drop it... he made it when he was 16, with BLACK FRIENDS IN THE STUDIO AND ON THE TAPE.

cmon, i used to think eminem was a great lyricist, but after the em show/8 mile he has suffered badly with his skill... his appearances have been weak compared to 1999-2002 lyrics, hes merely average to me now... but i wont use something he did 15 years ago out of stupidity to judge his rapping ability as u guys do... its just getting old seeing "yeah hes racist so he sucks" every eminem thread i open...

nas is my favourite rapper, but i know he sucked horribly in 1999.

I acknoweledge canibus is a great lyricist, but his constant battle songs are boring.

jay-z has good punchlines, but he talks too much about jewels.

Eminem isnt that good these days.

^ those are prolly my 4 favourite rappers, but i still dont worship them like crazy, i know they have faults.

But u cant say eminem sucks, its just stupid. He might not be the best, but sure as hell in his good days he was better than 90% of rappers. But u cant say he sucks cos of something he did 15 years ago.

Thats the last time im gonna waste 5 mins typing up about an issue of racism, im tired.