Thread: I swear
View Single Post
Old 01-23-09, 12:36 AM   #27
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
You're braggin about a bullshit ass job!
I can imagine how you got it. Ya moms and pops bitchin at you, tellin you to get off them rapsites and look for a job. You got lucky with coca cola. Stop acting like you won the lottery, you fuckin dicksucker.
I dont SLAG anything, because SLAGGING isnt a word.
And I dont even know what would give you te assumption that I have anything to do with drugs. I havent even mentioned drugs on this site at all. Maybe its YOU thats on MY dick.. tryin to figure out what Im doing in my life.

rofl

i kinda of figured a typical, normal response from such an arragont fuck head would have been a stretch

you claim to be 'stackin paper' and getting 'platinum chains' with a 9-5

well son, whats your 9-5?

rofl, and you getting ON MY dick about MY JOB...you keep talkin shit about it, and once i discredit your entire arugement, all i get back is some random outburst about how i supposedly won a lottery? faggot, i applied when i was mad @ my old boss @ my old job...i didn't get a call back for 5 months, thats how long it took becuase no one quit for 5 months @ my job before there was even a fucking opening, and i was intervied with 20 other people....they chose me becuase i'm witty and have good work ethic, something you prob. dont understand

you can make up all this bullshit about how i dont have any of this, but i can prove anything that i talk about, my house, cars, job, tv's, chains, watches, shoes, anything....fuck, i can even prove i HAVE A CAMERA...with a working CORD...rofl, cuz i'm not fake, but its all good bro..

keep living ya dream

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily