View Single Post
Old 06-21-07, 01:43 AM   #17
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Yeah I know it isn't common for this kind of shit to happen, I'm just saying that's the reason for it. Kisses and dances or whatever aren't really a big deal, but relationships and any kind of sex should definitely be left until at least a fair bit into high school, ideally later than that. With smoking, kids are still surrounded by it, they know what it is. Of course they are gonna try it just to see what it's like. I know a lot of people who tried cigarettes once or twice and then stopped because they didn't like them and were wary of the consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
^^u act like theirs nothing wrong with it because their just steered in the wrong direction

I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with it, I'm just saying you can't place the blame on kids because they have no idea what they are doing, they are idiots. I have a friend who is an 11 year old girl, and she doesn't know anything about anything. Kids that age aren't young anymore, they are at the stage where they want to grow up but they are retarded at being adults. I can see straight through everything she says and does, and it is completely obvious she was influenced to do those things by society, her environment and the people around her. And it might not even be the parents, because the parents have no control over what goes into their kids brains.