View Single Post
Old 10-05-03, 02:34 PM   #8
Madd Preacher
~OrIgINaL eXeCuToNeR~

From: BELLSIDE...THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW MOTHER FUCKER!!...~OrIgInAl~RaPbAtTlE~
IP:

Why?
To these ends I meet my demise, an yet all of you have been there…
Through my triumphs…many a great victory…and alas yet, my despair…
My children…who art in heaven, may my message heal thy bleeding hearts…
Do not cry for what I have become…it is best that from this realm I depart…
I am changing…but to what I know not of…
I am fearful for you all…and yet am I?…the answers you seek are from above…
I love you all, and always have…countless joy have you brought me since each your birth…
There are no words I can explain verbally…but can bee seen through joy and mirth…
Toward these ends…these ends, the corruption of blood, I am cursed…
But dare you leave me like this now? Why, I created you all… you were to be my successors!
Do you not gaze upon me and pity my disposition…or does your subconscious depict that my demise is for the better?
Why…why, means more that it implies…
Can you not see? I can…I have seen it in each and every of your eyes…
This is how you shall leave me? This is your way of showing your gratitude?
Toward your mentor who taught you… and loved you… then cast me to the way side to a state of mental solitude!
I am that superior, to the goals that you seek…the state of nirvana envisioned by me is the only way....
I hold the keys…the secrets that you seek…I am the absolute being that can open the gateway!
And you hold me from achieving this last, my attempt in what time I have left among you?
For it is I! who will shift and cultivate a new! Among which you seek to bring equilibrium…ha ha ha…you fools!
I wish your wings to burn, just as the dwelling to which I have been restrained to, through mind, body, and, soul…
May my spirit haunt you!…may my soul exceed that of these walls to daunt onto you all!!
Come one…come all…my rise shall be the coming of all your fall…
And I…………….
The words of the fallen Damien transcend through the dark caves only to land upon def ears….

*silent whisper*
IIIIIIIII...wiiiiiiiiilllllll beeeeee baaaaaack......muahahahhahha!!!!!!

RN Vs RB WAR!!....yr 2000...vet~~YEA I SAID VET!! WHAT YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT? STEP THEN YOU FUCKING HOMO'S