View Single Post
Old 06-15-03, 12:38 PM   #2
GrYm StYlE
Banned For Biting

IP:

The return of an emcee...Strap on your armor...Check...Yo...

Swingin' maces into faces, leavin' ginsu traces/Been through phases and mental places that went into latent/The knight sword holder, once dubbed on each shoulder/Drank from grailes, witnessed dark angels that made the heat colder/The be-holder, breakin' bread to keep sober/Catipolts heave boulder pillagin' villages and leave smoulders/Cut off six heads in six places of six dragons/The double-edge is my protection, when the troop is down to last men/Delivered deadly elixors poured out from fired flasks/Captured souls with scriptures like prisoners and iron masks/A breast plate of siver guards the heart in me/Throwin' hatchets through back-mesh, opposition parts lethargically/I witnessed kingdoms destroyed and left scorched with anger/Survived captivity in cold rooms and torture chambers/Ran for enemy lines with sin epitomy minds on battlefields/Many-fleets-died yet I survived with half-a-shield/Been forced in with horsemen that claimed to be lord sent/Who kicked doors-in, and had lives bitter and short-lived/I've sat at the round table with knights conjuring strategies/Celebrated victory happily and mourned tragedy/Been lured into rooms and seducted by a huntress/Once felt the crack of the whip upon my back, once clutched it/Experienced the fall of crumbled kings, tossed and humbled beings/Given the clearest vision when I once had trouble seeing/Now I wear plaques of gold to show my past pain and agony/With an excalibur blade to a slain soldier who spoke blasphemy/Before I drank from the cup, and put the finest wine to my lips/I had to constantly clean the bloodshed everytime my life dripped/Knowin' there may never be a light at the end of the cave, so I keep my torch lit...