Originally Posted by Kryogenix
Lol, weird intro

the hook is decent
IG VERSE
Real solid, feelin the flow.
like the street tone to it

Will Appear
despite her quality, she had a nice ass verse
I used to think Will Appear was wack, but damn, since I've been listenin to her shit in the RG, she has impressed me. I was likin her voice too. AND her flow. she also sounded street, and not like a preppy white girl.
Will Appear > LV. Lol
anyway, overall, this is a pretty decent, solid track. The only down fall I can name at the moment is quality.

good lookin out on that... when we first started this tourney a lot of folks didn't want willa on they squad... omma bring those posts up when this is over.... she is da sleeper of da tourney and kats don't see what i see... i was the only one willing to give her a shot... and she shining right now... i told kats... after she made that track for da tiebreaker by herself i knew she was da real deal... she's a team player and if i had to pick all over again i'd put her on my team... werdage...

good looking out on the feed and i hope we can win this thing.... so far it's been all positive feed this round... just wish i could hear everyone else's tracks...

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote