Old 12-22-07, 05:49 PM   #58
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T lite
Little one, why are you still speaking???????? lmaoooooooo

Is little Revo queer not getting anything for Christmas... I'm sorry

GO OUT SIDE AND GET A LIFE KIDDO, I swear you'll love it!!!!!

you mean, the kind of life where I make over 60 grand a year working during just the summer.......and going to school(university of oregon)...the kind of life where driving an audi and a 4 runner for when you go snowboarding might be fun? The kind of life where you never run out of kush? That kind of life? Or maybe the kind of life where you happen to be in a fraternity...and know every sorrority girl on campus....and all of their friends...and have dated atleast a quarter of them?

that kind of life?

You know..i've noticed a trend among all douche bags and faggots.

they all say shit that virtually means nothing.

"Go outside and get a life kiddo"

what does that mean? But because I have a life literally..and metaphorically...and you know me at all...so for you to assume I don't metaphorically..makes you a dumbass...once again....and for you to asusme I don't literally..makes you even more of a dumbass...for reasons I don't need to state..

once again..take your fucking pick homo..

if you keep posting your useless bullshit.im gonna have your ip banned.....and have this forum locked with a password...you can go ahead and act like you don't care..but the fact that you keep saying this pointless shit...is proof that you don't care about intellectual statements....or being right in arguments...you care about getting the last word in..and that's all you care about it..and im not going to let you get the last word in..be gone from here..or be gone for ever

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote