View Single Post
Old 07-02-09, 12:55 PM   #32
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Not gonna hate on you for having your opinion about MJ, but factually you have no clue what MJ did.

Nobody knows except MJ, and the kids, and God if god exists. You can have your opinion but you shouldn't shout it all over the place and be completely disrespectful about it.

I don't believe in Christianity but I don't make it a mission to disrespect what other people believe unless they bother me first. I don't think MJ did anything to those kids but I don't make it a mission to defend him either.

This thread is just crazy immature in general.

holy shit, please PLEASE dont tell me you and swagger have been hanging out

dumb shit rubs off on people now a days

all i stated was that the faggot paid someone 20 million before his trial, wayyy before his trial, like years before it, for an inncident he had with a child...than he goes to tril for another inncident, than mulitple cases start poppin up? and HE continues to put himself in the situation knowing that people will try to munipulate the situation.

Listen, 1 time...even 2 incidents, sure could be a fluke, not like 5 (that were even reported)...the dude was feeding little kids merlot and callin it jesus juice

come on man, only a chomo would think up the nickname jesus juice for a glass of wine.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily