View Single Post
Old 04-22-10, 05:29 AM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Lol I aint got nothing against Hawaiins man I find them to be a naturally tough race, they're some strong dudes and their ancestors are warriors and I respect the culture. Yea I heard the PAKO LO LO is pretty bomb there my boy just got back and he had some and said he was nicely fucked up and that means something cuz my dude been growing those seeds from BC in Ottawa and now MTL and y'all know Canada (specially MTL and BC) got that good shit haha

and yea... BJ was so fucking dedicated after he lost to St. Pierre. Freddie Roach got him on a new training program and turned him into a machine... but for this fight it wsa obvious he wasnt as dedicated or well prepared and didnt train as hard

Lets be honest, we all expected BJ to run through him because we thought "does Frankie Edgar even deserve a shot at the belt? He's not as good as Florian or Dieggo Sanchez he has no chance..."

^ I guess BJ thought that too and figured he could just coast right through it. Man, watch, BJ is gonna come back HARD