View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 12:26 AM   #7
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

werd.... dooms on some next shyt....

personally, i believe that there is a higher entity and angels and all that... whether you call it GOD or whatever it is you believe in... there is still some kinda force that controls all around us...i also believe that life is like a story with multiple endings.... it's ya choices made along the way that predicates how it'll all end...

good concept, though... definitely arguable... i can tell you some things i went through that justifies why i'm a believer but that's a whole different thread

quality was decent... who am i kidding?... good production as usual...lol... lyrics were pretty straight forward.... a few lines seemed a lil repetitive but it's all good... flow was decent.... presence is there in all the tracks i've heard from you thus far.... beat had me pretty amped... i like beats like this.... makes ya wanna put some real effort into da track to either compliment the energy or just straight up outshine it...lol... it's like one of them beats that dares you to try and drop some ill lyrics to it...werd.... decent track... but like dude up there said.... there should be an answer track to this coming from somewhere...

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote