View Single Post
Old 04-08-09, 01:02 PM   #51
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph
^your a homo and i just proved you wrong WITH FACTS!!
NYACK<ALBANY
ME>YOU
You go die and keep doing corny ass shows in your gay ass little city.You say you grew up in the Bronx and thats where you are now.now you say your a hour from N.Y.C?must i pull old thread?your the phony and i'll beat your ass when i catch you.
TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT........
I dont clown anyone for being from upstate if they are from
ALBANY
SCHENECTADY
TROY
POUGHKEEPSIE
NEWBURG
ROCHESTER
BUFFALO
SYRACUSE
UTICA
OR any other real place where they get it in.you and seven are from the country!!yet you spit gansta raps?lmfao hahahahahahahahahahaha.rent is 900 a month for a single room apartment yet you rap about the struggle?lmfao hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahaha.your a fucking joke.i didnt say anything about 7000 people coming to a show i said the town where you claim to have did a show has that population and i showed proof.then you dissed albany and i showed proof thats its population is 10 times that where you grew up at.then you said some other gay shit to try and cover.like i said pray you never see me homo.............................................. .......

YOU ARE OWNED........

i dont even know wtf is goin on here but i do know cali is a BIG front.
u told me u were in jail for a looooooong list of charges from gun charges attempt murder extortion i cant even remember about 20 things.i would be more then happy to post the AIM convo....then u link me to ur parole profile online and all it says is BURGLARY u broke ass fuck
AND it says shawn t williams WHITE male when u told me u were puero rican....
BIG FRONTIN

dude i got proof,i got proof of u sayin on rv u're puerto rican n ur whole stats n record on a gov webite.and i got an aim convo about u tellin me like a shitload of serious charges when all it waswas burglary.......fake fuck
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote