View Single Post
Old 10-29-09, 12:48 PM   #25
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
On a serious note though, how crammed is it in Tokyo. Not the most diverse question, its just I've seen on television that it is crowded like fuck. But as you are a dude with real life experience, you can enlighten me. Did you get pressed up to any fine tokyo hoe's and cop a sly feel? hhhmmmmm.....

Oh and you suck balls

Uhm, depends where you go. Some places are more crowded then others, but for the most part yea it's really fucking crowded. I think tokyo actually has the highest ratio of people per square meter. You saw the picture of that intersection in Shibuya? Busiest intersection in the world. Shinjuku is also so fucking busy. There is just SO many people in the streets. Im not joking if you jumped off a skyscraper you'd land ontop of peoples heads and kill 5 with yourself and splatter cherry pie on 15 others around... iunno I thought that'd be a good example. The metro has been way less busy then I expected, maybe i'm not going at the right times. There was ONE time where I literally couldnt move and yea... sleezy but this chick had her ass right up against the back of my hand which was in my pocket so I turned my hand the other way around for a lil bit lmao. But you can't do that shit, it's 5 years in prison if you get caught. They're crazy bout that shit here...