View Single Post
Old 07-29-03, 01:08 AM   #8
YOUNG MIK
BANNED

IP:

: INTRO
who you two nit-wits gonna get sick with?things are bound to get ugly… like the chicks ya’ll get with//
me and phixion are heavy hitters… ya’ll are punching bags so quick to have each other’s backs… must be fags//
fucking sad… both those verses were sub par..but keep ya chin up dawg… cause that’s where Da RB voters nuts are//

CARSON JET
get ya ass kicked, our past shit was warm up,get torn up, blasted when we mash towards ya//
bravery is to be commended, but this was suicide,juvenile, you-in-denial… until you-and-I collide//
it’s like I got two nines… and dis jet holds a knife...so I’mma leave that ass a skid mark on the road of life//
get no respite… rest assured I best amateurs, ya tried to whoop ass, but just opened a can of worms//
damage nerds… be concerned cause it’s on now...and me and my executive only beat around the bush at ya mom’s house//

Synikill^dat was 6 lines so ill make this 4..

Cuz yall aint shit, you aint dope,Synikill is wacc as ever....And carson, your second rate skills could catch me never//
I'm rapping clever, all of my tactics better when i pull da lever..This will be your last endevour after i string the facts together//
Your team gets no respect, man these guys are jokes
Carson is D/R King so you He'll get the diccryding votes!!//