Thread: Nothing.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-07, 10:06 PM   #21
сварливый

IP:

It's not very simple at all especially for you.

what you're saying, (Yes I have to bring it to a Religious stance) is that everything has always existed and that's just how it's been. Things just didn't appear, they were always here.

Humans just evolved from those things.

YOU saying that NOTHING doesn't exist is no less disprovable than me saying NOTHING exists. There is no proof that the words I type are real and anything around us is real. There is no proof that this conversation is happening logically and in truth it really isn't because it's not connecting with your fucking brain (for some reason) and you won't accept it.

so we know that when you jump you fall.

When you breathe your lungs expand.

And when you kill all the germs on a table, though it is sterile and there is absolutely NOTHING on the table other than the wood, it's just impossible.

You see, that's where there's a line drawn inbetween your intelligence and mine. Because in some cases, we're both right. And here's my simplest example:

I could hold up a glass to your fucking face and say "There's absolutely nothing in this glass. Do you see ?"

And then you'll obviously laugh and go "NO THERE'S AIR AND MOLECULES AND ATOMS LAWL THERe'S ALL KINDS OF STUFF IN THAT CUP I JUST CAN'T DRINK IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIQUID LIKE WHAT THE GLASS WAS MEANT FOR"

Even though in truth, there is nothing of relevance in the cup at all and you just can't accept that.

And that is of course even after the hilarity of "Outter space" completely laces your brain.

You do understand that the blackness above our head, inbetween stars and planets, a huge majority of that space is empty? There is no-thing IN it, not even oxygen. No germs, no floating molecules or atoms, nothing but big-fucking-empty-space.

But of course, to you, that's SOMETHING. and it's called SPACE.

rofl
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|