View Single Post
Old 09-13-03, 08:13 AM   #3
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

IP:

...cause when you think about it, those guys were inherently blind. I mean, when you dress up as a six foot tall teenage mutant ninja turtle for a huge movie, you're not going to poke eyeholes just so the actor can see. And as you can see, there wasn't anyplace for the actors to actually see.

It's amazing because you watch the movie and you see those guys fighting and everything, and they are blind and kicking foot clan ass the whole time. The suits themselves I was suprised were so flexable.

Of course, the first movie was the best in terms of costumes. The second movie had skinier and brighter suits. And the third movie had seriously skinny and seriously bright cartoonish turtle costumes. The first movie the costumes just looked so realistic. And they didn't skimp on the mouths either. They actually had the mouths moving in sync with what they were saying, where as in the third movie when they talked it looked like a dubbed japanese film.

And they totally fucked up with Splinter in the third movie. First and second movie they clearly used the same, if not similiar, puppet. But the third movie... ugh... his voice was wack and the puppet was wack. The third movie Splinter disgusted me really.

Um... where was I? Oh yeah, checking in. Good luck, Content.

~Shalom~