View Single Post
Old 09-20-03, 03:04 PM   #4
Madd Preacher
~OrIgINaL eXeCuToNeR~

From: BELLSIDE...THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW MOTHER FUCKER!!...~OrIgInAl~RaPbAtTlE~
IP:

A grievance or some sort of dilemma has fallen upon me, cased me in a curse that is known only through apathy
You are imagining things that have yet to pass or of mental wishes of a forbade tragedy
What of your mental virtue? Have you no ethic in the trials that I hath than beseech you? Do you wonder of the life, a psychopath would be?
I laugh at such accusations…do you dare undermine my quality of morality in ethic? Or is it that you cannot see me as a whole?….
I do not question your morality, though I do question your prosperity…. for the gift of which you are to obtain…to preserve…THAT is your highest goal….
Can you not see that I AM the bearer of all what is of being on my surface…I am as formidable as any entity… for I am one…
I hold the keys to all…I control what shall be on my surface…I am the bringer of a cycle…of the moon and of the sun….
To what sources do you answer than…other than yourself…. what greater good are you, when you have to look up to but none…
As will not be…for I am a true believer of what I am capable of…to achieve is the greater good and for the prosperity…
You grant your own destiny…. and in it, the demise of your land will be of your doing unto it, and done by its inhabitants…
Why such belligerence in your speech….I shall not comply with such insolence for your tongue makes not a pinch of petty sense….
Fine but I leave you to your own word…and I leave you to cultivate your own manifest destiny in which you seek….
Fah!..i wouldn’t have it any other way…I am of a being that is superior in my own self intrest…lest you never again speak
If that is what you wish…but I shall keep an ever watchful eye…of all and every your failures, and successes….
I need not your pity….for I am certain of what lies ahead…just as I said, I am superior…I need not your blesses…

Heaven and Earth separate….forever.... both never to speak to one another again…Heaven gazes and watches over Earth…and surmises the earths ability to prosper…to whom will it truly answer, to when someone is to be called upon?

But Heaven

RN Vs RB WAR!!....yr 2000...vet~~YEA I SAID VET!! WHAT YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT? STEP THEN YOU FUCKING HOMO'S