View Single Post
Old 03-18-17, 07:08 AM   #10
J.Roy
Rather Unique

IP:

You calling me fat still is enough for me to know that you're just trying to troll. I was fat as fuck when I was a teenager and instead of sticking to that lifestyle I changed completely.

And if eating chicken, rice, and a metric shit done of vegetables isn't a healthy diet then I don't know what is. I train everyday, and have been training every day for the last 10 years. I haven't been fat since high school, but congrats for playing yourself.

You can say whatever you need to make yourself happy. I know where i'm at, and I know where i'm at with my music, production, beats, etc. I know you get hard trying to troll on the internet and the fact that i'm giving you a response makes you about 20 times more hard. You're free to have whatever opinion you want, I posted a song just to post a song out of boredom.

And I was roasted constantly on the forums? Shit even dudes that HATED me when I first started told me without a question I was the best rapper on the sit in terms of making music. Shit to this day i'm the only artist Apexx said he would have been able to touch multiple topics in his marketing thread.

I tried to use connections to talk to who? You had me on myspace like even our PERSONAL myspace talking about how you wanted to me to come up with an MAS freestyle for the myspace you had. You were even hitting me up on facebook saying shit like this so don't be on here talking about how you were clowning me when you were on my facebook page shouting out a fictional rap group.

So you can think whatever you gotta think man. I am not mad. I am at a wonderful point in my life. My car is paid off, house is half way paid off, have a healthy child, a fiance, and I can buy whatever I want. Normally those who openly talk about how much they make like you don't even make half of what they say they make. Besides weren't you always flaunting the shit your parents bought you from their chain of 7/11 stores. Just sit down man. Should change Mas to SaS, becaus SPuL aint shit.

[retired]