View Single Post
Old 12-04-05, 08:22 PM   #18
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

IP:

hmmm....LMFAO why in the FUCK would i lie about a background...ask the people who took the picture dumbass don't believe me since your what 12 now? i don't play these kiddy games faggot

like i would really waste my time to lie about a fuckin' stock....and you sir...no you don't deserve that respect...you are a little kid....below my level of intelligence...you're mad ckuz all you're good at is abstract which doesn't get that much recognition in the 'graphics game' if you wanna call it that...you don't see any rap artist wit swirlies, moons, hearts and lucky charm type shit on their album covers...abstract = ass, you get NO money for that....the shit i do gets WAY higher ratings then your little bullshit...so step your game up and do some real shit before you tryta come...little preteens and shit thinkin' they're tough lmfao...finish grade school son...and if you come at me at least come with facts and not opinions...FACT you get mad when people say your shit sucks and then you go hate vote and leave hate feed on everything they drop...FACT you're like 12 years old tryna get tough over the net...FACT EVERYTHING you drop has been abstract ever since you realized that you suck at every other form of graphics....FACT is...you're whack...you can't rap so you rely on graphics to even be mentioned on this forum....AND you even restarted your WHACK ass graphic record and it STILL sucks...now when you start rapping or something of that sort diss me on audio and we can get it in (no homo) k? okay good...OWNED? yes i'd said so

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote