View Single Post
Old 10-22-08, 12:21 PM   #3
сварливый

IP:

"its a fucking joke these terrorist cats.. i dare them to come out of the woodworks.. theyll get squashed and inprisoned and they all know it.. thats why these so called terrorists hide and stay underground.. they know they cant fuck with the western world and their fooling themselves by perpectuating the opinion that they have an iota of a chance of winning their jihad.."

Winning a Jihad? What?

.. & they live in caves because as you said, they are not modern. Their houses are dug out and a lot of them are not built religious crazy Russian shaped castles like some Americans believed in the 1970's, 80's, and 90's. So lol @ hide and stay underground. Whatever, dude.

"the fact still remains reguardless of what islam or christianity, or catholosism or any other bullshit state of philosophy that exists out there stands for religion is the cause of almost every problem that we have here...."

I've been debating with the most intellectual person I have in my life and me and him both agree that Philosophy is the closest thing on this planet to Anti-Religion. So don't associate them.

Lastly, don't say Debate then follow it with Conversation. Debating is arguing and conversing is speaking to one another in an attempt to share ideas. Thus making Debate conversations more or less Countering & Debunking.

:| Honestly. Say more.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|