::::*~The Climax~*:::: (sexual)

IP:

::::*~The Climax~*::::

Intertwining with my fingers, is those
strong of another, slowly dripping are my juices
like morning, melted butter///....
passionately our lips meet and decending
is your tounge, aroused by goosebumps
on my breast, which makes your mind numb///....
candles lit for the light scent of emotions foreplay in
the air, caressing spots no one has found making my
loines flare///....

Silky secretions on my skin, with hot oils mixed with
lust, slowly demanding for my misses, but'll you'll
have to catch us///....
thrusting my legs apart, I begin to look in your eyes
streaming are my rivers, briefly stopping, for soft tides///....
you clutch my hand and say breathe, for the pleasure may, also be pain, I'm ready without words letting you know my body must be tamed///...
I close my eyes and picture the the scene everything's clear it so it looks, now I feel you inside of me, moaning softness with each push///.... you tell me to open my eyes, so I see that the love has appeared I do as you ask with slight nervousness, your face warm with what is sincere///....

Placing my legs upon your shoulders tightly holding my sweat glistened thighs, I feel you deeper inside of me, and my breaths I cant subside///....
gripping your back, fingers tearing into your skin, while you penetrate just slighty more, windows blown open with ocean
kissed breezes which our bodies try not to ignore///....
laying me back down I grip satin sheets, get hotter with each breath I take, you sense that it's near my climax is coming and nows time for zero mistakes///....
grabbing my breast you taunt me lusciously, two fingers inside
my crevice, you pull them out, smile at me sweetly, cause now you know what's wettest ///....

Thrusting in me, you begin to accelerate, my calves and arms shiver
playing with me like a stringed puppatear, all because I'm limber///....
biting my bottom lip is the signal you recieve when my body can't take much more, after this I'll feel a numbness, body happy with a tad bit sore///.... now you're faster and I tell you I'm cumming, my juices have overflowed, you gleam and grin at me knowingly as my eyes begin to roll///.... my chest caves in and I breathe deeply to make my heart stop racing, you pull me up to your body with ease,
I'm forever in your oasis///....
now in reality few moments to later emotions are far from flat,
high strung, with love lust and sex the repercusssions to a climax///....