View Single Post
Old 05-14-10, 11:21 AM   #9
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
Kimbo was just a marketing ploy. Everyone knew it and ya know what? No one gave a fuck. For one simple reason, everyone wanted to see if he was a good MMA fighter.

I mean, he's not. At all. Dana made some serious cash off him though and Kimbo got what he wanted. He got his chance to fight in the UFC.

I train cuz I enjoy the challenge and it's nice to know I can fight. Most people don't really "train" though. They show up to a class, do the moves, then go home and eat a protein bar, shake, and some donuts. Serious fighters are few and far between. I hate Tapout shirts though. When I see a 350 lb guy wit a beer gut he has been working on for 10 years wearing a tap out shirt I shake my head.

yeah it does kind of bug me when u see someone who is not a fighter where a tapout shirt,
(in my trainors defence hes like 280 chubby and you wouldnt think he could fight but he is a destroyer of worlds lol)
but ive seen it countless times bouncing and most the time the "cage fighters" fight like little fucking girls, but at the same time everyone trains and is a cage fighter now adays,or at least talks tuff...i had this guy one time when i was bouncing at this place vino's and this dude was saying he trained with nick diaz,and i did actually train with him for like a week when i was in stockton a couple years back but it was around the same time period and i heard him talking saying he trained with him and i knew all the dudes names that i trained with at nicks gym,and i was lying and named all sorts of different names that i just made up and he was like yeah i know him and him yea i trained with that guy..and none of the names were actually real..but it was funny anyway what kind of martial arts do u practice?
and i love your sig, are the guys in the video serious or trying to make a joke?lol

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..