View Single Post
Old 02-12-04, 01:58 AM   #6
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP:

crysis = dope beat... i like the way the spanish sample blends with the issac hayes sample...good job on blending that...nice verse area... kinda bland though, could use some kinda change to spunk it up at the end of the bars...second verse area is nice..but still..remains kinda bland... high hat could be turned down regardless of what program your using... third verse...similar break down to the second... the breakdown is a lil too long man..on both verses... pretty ill beat though.... i wish you would have integrated the isaac hayes sample more in the verse part though...that would have added alot more flavor...8/10

auspicious = never use lofi sound fx man..lmao... ok...kinda long intro...ok, you just played the samples, and some soundclips... ok..the pattern is offkey really bad... are you using a drum pattern or something? wow...short... and very off key.. honestly this sounds like you just copy and pasted the waves and put em anywere... auspicious...are you using cool edit to make beats or some shit?... i cant imagine this being made in fruity loops or reason at all... you didnt even cut the sample...or loop it........................... 1/10

vote = crysis