View Single Post
Old 12-26-05, 02:10 PM   #13
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

The Revelation: okay, nice choice of topic and I guess it is hard to really come creative on this one you know. So yup, your concept is kind of predictable but maybe that's because I know you lmao...The overall steps showed insight and wisdom, some of those were quite inspiring and I know many can relate to the things you said in there. The emotion was on point, vocabulary might have been upped though. Flow was decent. Solid piece

§ÄþþØ: I liked your concept better, I felt it had more creativity to it as well. But I think you didn't use all the potential it had, it seems as if you kinda rushed it as well. I've seen better from you, I know you can do much better with a storyline like this. Though it was nice nonetheless, had good imagery, good emotion and everything was on point. I just feel you could've done a whole lot better you know

Vote for §ÄþþØ because her storyline intrigued me more, Rev you had nice insightful lines that made me think though. Both dropped good!

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ