View Single Post
Old 05-18-10, 02:35 AM   #24
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
Thats ill. I've done one of those, great time.

Though for me an entire week long cruise is a bit much, I think 4 days or so is the way to go, unless of course part of that time is spent off the boat on shore somewhere.

word son, it was alot of time on the boat. but being drunk on the boat is fun as fuck, and it wasn't just me and my fiancee, it was like a group of 6 of us. So we always had people to kick it with. The only down side to the trip was the last day, when they were like full steam to port and the boat was like super rocky and there was really nothing left to do on the boat.

We went on the Carnival Splendor. You can check it out on their website. Had like 2 clubs, a cigar lounge, pools, arcades, dance halls, 3 sit down resturants, a movie lounge, a theather. like...dude, so much shit i can't even type it all. It was one of the greatest times in my life.

But on the week long cruise we went too. it went like this

first 2 days, boat...3rd day 8am-7pm land in Puerto Vallerta (do what you want)..4th day was in Mezzaletan from like 8am-5pm...than a day in sea..than 6th day was in Cabo for like 6 hours...than last night and day was at sea until you dock.

but by the end of it, i was so tired of drinking and partying i just wanted to go home. That and sleeping in a room that moves and sways every which way starts to get annoyhing after awhile, if your sober, which i wasnt', but my girl friend was...and she started getting sick.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily