View Single Post
Old 04-06-05, 06:38 PM   #3
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

9 times out of 10 if someone is in jail they arent innocent. And the main charge that would give you the death penalty would be murder. And they always have a ton of evidence for murder cases. I think that minors should have the same consequences as adults. So what if youre 13-16 murder is murder. Unless it was accidental. If they want to kill someone like a man, then suffer the consequences as a man. And what if it was a family member of yours that this "child" murdered. Would you want him to spend his life in jail or die. And we all know we would want them to die for the simple fact they took a member of our familys' life.

I dont care if your 13 or 31 its the same thing and at that age you know the difference between right and wrong and you know what could happen to you if youre caught.

And another thing. The population In NY states prison system based on age is ridiculous.

48% Of the prisons in NY state alone are inmates 18 - 24 years old. So you tell me that our younger generation are more level headed. They take up half the population of the prisons in NY.

And for another fact.

42% Of inmates in NY states prison system are there for manslaughter/Murder
or another related crime

out of that 42% of total inmates with a charge of murder or manslaughter 27% are under the age of 24

So therfore these "kids" are more insane than adults and should be treated as adults if they are doing more serious crimes than their older generations.

They know what they are doing but they do it for respect and notoriety. Well now theyre in prison. Do they deserve to die?

Yes because they killed someone else.

An eye for an eye, A tooth for a tooth.

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote