Thread: iPods
View Single Post
Old 03-15-06, 01:12 AM   #14
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

They seem kind of pointless to me... If you want music and pictures, you could get any mp3 player. They're all small, they all look good, they all sound good... iRiver, creative, sony, etc... shits all the same. And shit iTunes wont keep bothering you... iTunes is basically the driving force to iPods... But any sync program could do the same as it does. Right now ive got one of those new creative mini zens with a color screen, and its easy as shit to use. Its just "cool" to have an iPod. Theres no reason theyre better than other ones.

Video? Seems like just a novelty. The screen on those video ipods is tiny as fuck. I dont really rate them... Although the screen is pretty clear and crisp, but thats the norm with such a small LCD.

for real, if I wanted to watch videos all the time when im out, id just use my PSP. It can do way more than a video iPod. People complain about how its too big or something and it doesnt fit in your pocket, but I wouldnt be carrying a fuckin expensive iPod video in my pocket, cos it would fall out or break some other way.

And that games thing is pretty stupid. Apple have got no experience AT ALL with gaming, so I wouldnt put a lot of faith in them in that regard. If you want portable gaming buy a PSP or a DS.