View Single Post
Old 12-15-08, 04:46 PM   #23
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

McCoy deserved it for being the most vital to his teams success?

lmao dawg, quit that. THIS IS NOT A MVP TROPHY. rofl that arguement is fucking stupid. This is for the most outstanding player, not the most valuable player. Sorry..

And what? your main arguement was Bradford was throwing the ball late. Tebow was doing the same thing. and holding back Tebow? Buddy, sorry I'm not sure you know this. But every QB has their own playing style. Even in the NFL. Peyton manning and Brett Farve types will throw 40+ times a game. but then you got quarterbacks like David Garrard last yr, or Mike Vick in his prime who'd just hang around 20 a game. Should Peyton and Farve be penalized for that? No.

Just like Tebow, if I remember correctly he RUNS A LOT. Bradford never gets runs called for him. Do you see Bradford complaining about that? No. Where Bradford gets extra pass attempts, Tebow gets rushing attempts. They are TWO different playing styles, so comparing pass attempts is stupid.

and throwing downfield? what games kid? All you got is the missouri game. In the others his pass completions were short passes to running backs, or to keep drives going. I don't see any 50 yd bombs.

and stats better than he is? ROFL football is 4 quarters. Are you stupid? You think the other team is just gonna curl up and let him score late in the game. Hell no, it's a thing called pride. If you know you gon lose, you atleast try to fight to make score look as close as possible so it doesn't look as bad as it is. That arguement fucking stupid. I'll say it again, FOOTBALL IS A FOUR QUARTER GAME. NOT A TWO.

and the citadel remark? Helping your case? Rofl how? Citadel was LATE in the season, chatanooga was FIRST GAME. any coach who takes his starting QB out of the game in beginning of 2nd quarter is a fucking idiot. You stay a good 3 quarters to get the rhythm going. Have you played football or any sports? Starting a season strong and getting into a rhythm early is always stressed by coaches. And this is in high school level. I'm sure it's even more important in college.

And check my stats? I did. ESPN doesn't lie. YOu were syaing Bradford was throwing late in pointless games. Well, I see them pretty much on same page. So stop with your throwing late in meaningless games.

Bradford was the most consistent player this yr. And he stayed at a HIGH Level consistently. While McCoy and Tebow had one bad game. tebow's not as bad as McCoy's.

When all is said and done, Bradford will be a much better player than Tebow. Just like I kept saying about Adrian Peterson. Now he already breaking records in just his second yr in the NFL. The best rb in the NFL in the end will be from Oklahoma. And the best QB will be too. Hopefully Vikings tank next yr get that #1 pick and pick up Bradford. WORD

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote