Thread: girls.......
View Single Post
Old 03-09-10, 04:31 PM   #12
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

well the story is,ive known this girl sence i was like 14 and when she was in 8th grade,
she was the first girl i ever messed around with,and pretty much the same for her,
but she use to sneak in and out of my house when my dad was sleeping back in the day,i think i was the first person she ever got drunk with to,but anyway i never had sex with her,nor dated her,but i really have always had a deep connection with her talked to her for like 12 hours the other day,but we were talking last night and she told me she loved me,and always has,and when i asked how,she got really offended,and said with everything weve been thru how couldnt she,which is true,weve been thru alot,but i couldnt say it back,and told her i would say it eventually,and she said shes gonna break it off with her bf in a couple days,so well see,she seemed like she ment it..and for all the haters that done already know,im a christain and dont have sex with every girl i see,and actaully cherish a relationship...and he treats her like shit and beats her up so no i dont feel bad..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..