Thread: girls.......
View Single Post
Old 03-11-10, 03:09 AM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
she was the first girl i ever messed around with,and pretty much the same for her,

Word? You was the first girl she ever messed around with?

Lol, j/k...

But I like that little piece you dropped at the end about being Christian. I always love when people drop that knowledge before talking on how they don't fuck with all the girls. Being faithful and not sleeping with every chick you meet has nothing to do with being christian, its a life choice. I respect your beliefs and how christianity views sex and all that, but really even if you weren't a christian... you'd probably still think the same way. It's all about making the right choices in life and sleeping around may be cool for some people, but not for others regardless of religious beliefs.

I'm not religious in the slightest, but I'm the same way. I don't fuck around with every girl I find attractive. But I guess because I'm not a full-blooded christian I don't judge people who do fuck around. But I digress, lets not let this get into a religious discussion.