View Single Post
Old 10-22-04, 06:16 PM   #1
ghetto cripple
bringin' new thoughts to the name disability-flossed in tight wear shiny shoes you feelin' me

i'm back!!!and better!

IP:

yo wat up im back and ready to battle im makin my debute battle with Big Woody come check me out, Woodies takin his damn time so i ended up hittin him with two verses to stay busy.
[SIZE=2]anyways a lil history[/SIZE]: quite awhile ago i was on and thought i was top shit, but then i got killed by a couple cats, and got some good advice: to take some time off and work on my shit. i.e. creativity, vocabulary, fllo and overall lyricism. so i did and like i said im back and makin a debut battle, now if you check this battle understand im hittin him with the creative side, you will see my raw talent in another battle, i wanted to start out a lil soft but not to soft, just enough to ease into the game, i am workin on gettin another battle started so thats in the process. so your welcome to come check out the talent, and keep your eyes open for more of me,cause i got a ship wreck of talent waitin to be lite and who ever lites is gonna get lite up for sure.

openmic

WINS
killuminatic K.O.
Big Woody K.O.
Da Solution 5-1
Big Woody 5-2

LOSSES
killuminatic K.O.
Da Jokah K.O.
Whiskey 5-2
dawgfatha_13 5-3