View Single Post
Old 04-26-05, 09:07 AM   #6
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

i notice all of the peeps except decree were from ya crew...d/r convention...who knows...anyways on to the track

the beats aight....honestly trip made the song or attempted to....not even triple could save this song....it was that bad....like i said the beat is aight but ya flow is fucking horrible....i should say lack of flow because u don't have one....u sound like ya just reading with emotion....i will give u that....u do have emotion....u just have no skills....mic presence is good....ya awful cocky for somebody who can't flow....u have good emotion, good mic presence and a good vocab but ya fucking flow aka lack of flow kills it....u should have never quit wendy's....ya better at that wrapping then u are at this rapping....i applaud trip for trying to save the song but even god himself couldn't have saved this track....u think ya better then me too....u got another thing coming kiddo....tell ya friends to stop lying to u about ya music....i remember before u disappeared just this last time u said u had a style similar to freeway's....unless freeway sounds like a deaf kid trying to explain something to his deaf friends then i would have to say that u don't have a style similar to freeway's....and before u try to come at me saying some dumb old played out banks shit....fiya said that....not me....but anyways have someone teach u how to flow or just quit cause a real label would never sign u....they'd have to be deaf, blind, and dumb....this is honest feedback

overall - 0.5/10

that .5 was achieved thanks to triple....if he wasn't on here it would have gotten a donut....take it as hate if u want but this is my honest to god fucking opinion on this track
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote