View Single Post
Old 03-17-05, 10:08 PM   #12
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

os: wow dude.. very surprised by your verse... i seriously thought ur verse wasn't going to be so great.. but I could feel that you put work into this.. your vocab was on point in this.. your structure was good but structure doesn't matter.. it only depends on the flow.. I also liked the way you explained your topic.. it was way different from what i woulda put.. well actually not but i mean from what alot of other peeps would put.. and i see very great potential in you man.. hopefully you stay here long enough for me to see you use it...good job.. but yo my favorite line was

My aimed heights are taller than this, the sky's not my limit
I reach out to touch the galaxy and every last particle in it

that is very creative man.. that got you this battle.. well maybe it did.. imma still have to read flow's verse right now.. 7/10

Forgotten Flow:
yo.. u seriously dissapointed me man.. from that ego of yours (no offense lol)... i thought u were going to come hard on th is.. but you didn't.. your structure was way off and i know i sed struct. don't matter.. but if your stucture is as off as that.. then your flow also is off as hell.. The only good thing was how you didn't just write about one victory but many of them.. you should also work on your vocab and creativite man.. well good job i guess..

5/10

Vote: Os1ris

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos