View Single Post
Old 11-16-05, 08:36 AM   #29
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

you can't be serious Mad Dog?... after hearing ya verse on THIS track?!!!...lmao... and ya rhyme was subpar at best... you think you can see me?.... i mean really... let's be real for a minute... i'll melt ya whole persona, dude... lyrically you're the joke of the crew...i was being nice when i critiqued ya verse cuz you woulda took shyt to heart...kinda like what ya doing now... i was taking this as a lil friendly rivalry til ya opened ya mouth... but yeah... you overstepping ya bounds, home skillet... i'm actually kool with a few folks over there... but if they on this track ... they gotta get dealt with... no hard feelings... that's just how it is... so you...ecko... lady fiya (we still kool)... kon... enygma (yeah, i know he's OYD but he went there.. we still cool though....lol), and DV... let's get it poppin!

but you ... trash... and that's REAL... and peep da sig nigga... is that the same dude on ya dis track?...yeah... thought that name looked familiar... guess that means ya beneath me, huh?

and one more thing... sing happy birthday to me, bitches!!!! lmao... i'm this many years old today... (can't wait to hit da club this weekend)

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote