IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVaginaCrusher
www.soundclick.com/blackmagikproductionz

a Goodnight's Sleep
Here To Stay
The Truth

Thanks

Black Magic, that track "a good nights sleep" sounds like it was spit or recorded completely off beat. Your rhymescheme had change-ups that weren't anywhere near on synch with the bar start and ends in the first verse. Tightenend back up in the second verse though still wasn't what I was used to from you. And don't slack on the rhyme scheme man, you sound like you gave up on making some bar couplets rhyme 100% and just plugged in a word that ..ehh...sounded kinda similar but not enough to say it rhymes, which in 2006 equates to not rhyming at all. I can tell you had a hard time on this cuz the bpm isn't what you're normally on, and the flow you usually use sounds stretched and too segmented on a beat like this, so you fill the gaps with extra syls and it sounds like lumpy oatmeal. Your vocal quality is really good. That "here to stay" was more like it haha, I'm not sliding to sleep no more. ok,feels like now the review starts. You already know I think you can produce your beats have variety and a sounds that's marketable if you actually market it. Sounds liek you half-assed the transition to the hooks on that "the truth" and the reverb on your vese was waaaaayyyyyy too long and too bright.

That's all I can say for now, I really think you should have submitted 3 different songs or at least tracks where you spit longer than 1 verse. I'll have to catch back up to you on the IBM review, 1

`Pexx

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote