View Single Post
Old 03-24-08, 08:03 PM   #20
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
the media made governments pussy...

there are problems that can be solved in this world with killing..

take a nice big slap in the face from reality......i hope you were purposly being ignorant when you tried to say this thread (granted, i knew it would piss people off) was anti progress.. you as others have, seem to have purposly used my speaking of ansestors to jump behind some barrior where you think because this thread is glorifying the past it is therefore anti progress...

this thread is exploring a somewhat taboo subject or direction.. understanding it is ofcourse bullshit and cant escape its hypothetical bounds.. the simple idea is what would happen if the western world denounced israil as a nation? and israil was destroyed....

props to everyone for just taking the politically correct stance on the subject...

^ Amen. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nos, YOU are a gaping V-A-G-I-N-A for being scared enough (yes, I said it, scared) of the unknown potential threats of another nation to want to just blow them off of a map just to make YOUR sweet little high all the time because my mommy didn't love me sunny-side-up life easier. And THAT makes you a man in your mind?

And us not wanting to completely annihilate an entire nation full of innocent men, women, and children could only possibly be attributed to us worrying about being politically correct?

Seriously Nos, grow the FUCK up. And grow out of your spoiled teenage ecstasy-driven rave angst stage already. Damn.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★