View Single Post
Old 11-02-06, 11:24 AM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Default
as i psycology major i would know the answer to this question, homosexuality was considered a mental disorder "mental disease" up until the mid eighties until it was taken out and no longer viewed as a "disease" so it WAS viewed as one but not anymore....just some facts to go along with this argument

thats due to politics though man...

able bodied people screaming to be accepted in society and not be labelled with a disease, which is fine...but still like peeps said in this thread...it goes against nature...

imagine a world where down syndrome people were screaming to be not labelled as having a disease...or people with HIV, autism, MS and so on...

not so long ago doctors were labelling people with brain defects as mentally retarded until the term was changed because it was POLITICALLY INCORRECT and was deemed offensive....

does that mean homosexuals are "mentally retarded" as well because they have a proven brain defect?...i unno 2 politcally incorrect terms in one forums' thread?...wooeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote