View Single Post
Old 10-31-07, 12:27 PM   #5
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

Yeah I know, u thought I'd no-show here just cuz u no-showed in my league. Which u did, like a bitch.

But u know what, I was gonna show here anyway and support RV, I like this site, its where I elevated the most as a battler. Don't u dare put this on me u piece of shit cheating immature faggot. Cuz thats what u are. U fed last week and NO ONE will tell u that u didn't. U can convince urself all u want, but ur a nothing who needs to feed to beat people.

YOU are the reason I will not show this week. And YOU are the reason that the few talented people on this site (people like me, Spul, and JTR) won't battle here. Cuz we see u for what u are, a fraud. U came to this site cuz u didn't see much talent, thought u were better than the dudes here and thought that if u came here, u could get dudes to actually respect u, aka, what no one did at RB. U had just 1 battle at BRL and got shitted on. Thats what would happen at any legitimate site cuz ur just a clown. U just like this site cuz u can hide here. U keep runnin' this league man. Its the only place u'll ever consistently win at... cuz ur the mod and can give urself all the wins u didn't actually deserve.