View Single Post
Old 11-03-06, 06:18 AM   #10
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

Hip Hop has always been a part of my life... i think geniticly spliced in like a sample over a dope beat. Writting rhymes to pass the time... getting things off my chest before i go into cardiac arrest for holding shit in.... i mean... Rythem and poetry has always been that escape.... especialy around age 13 when massive bombs were dropped on me at home.... i dont wannna get into that shit.... but imagine you knew the man in the mirror... and then .... that man in the mirrors like "GOTCHA BITCH"... and peels off a mask revealing a totaly diffrent you. I started ingesting the green... trying to take it all in... and what i found was that creativly... and at the deepest corner of my soul... i had peace.... From the first time i indulged i began seein the world through diffrent eyes.... my mind was open.... the rhymes were flowing... shit... my mind was floating.... and as i went through the struggle...... the hustle... the constant foolish nigga that wanna knucle up... i took a licking and kept on ticking. Im not sure why after everything i been through im still standing... but i am... with massive vision.... since i was a young child people who seen me on the street would stop my parents and be like.... that kid is destined for greatness... and everytime i heard that shit.... it was like.... scary.... did they know something i didnt.... But here i am today... grinding with my family *OYD* and destined for greatness and ready to kick in the doors of Def Jam on some FUCK YOU PAY ME shit. I dont think im the best there is.... but if Pun had a son wit a gun aimed at a nun... Then i was born to run this rap shit....and if he didnt.... im still all up in that shit! feel me??? I got ambition and the drive to succed.... In my team i have a group of guys who inspire me to get on the mic everytime i hear them rhyme.... its dope... to work with cats like that... *OYD*... What me and mines could bring to the table and any lable who would bless us wit the paper to back our Business... is Real Hip-hop.... 5 elements.... a return to the roots... on some back to the basics shit.... though our styles are advanced... when i say back to the basics... i mean that "VIBE" that hip-hop had back in the early 90's... you know what im saying??? that feel good music .... that culture... that love of music and passion is what Me and mine are bringing to this game.

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote