View Single Post
Old 02-11-05, 11:22 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Damn - reminds me of my boy Nov a lot. Presence is nice, and in the 3% of emcee's I've heard that don't have the typical netflow - actually have some cadence. The second verse had the net flow for real though and the rhymeschem started falling apart. Beat - we all know what the beat's about. I'm not big on other niggas remixin mainstreamers songs liek they were on it and this track's no exception to be honest. Same way I'd feel if someone remixed on your track liek they were on it. Q was about average. Could tell it's not a performance mic though - sounded muddy like a crystal mic (computer mic). I think all your tracks would sound better if you had a better mic - the effect would be much clearer and your voice would transmit a lot better. Your levels were good. Voice reminds me of Freeway a little without the shouting and spazzin on the mic. An okay track all in all IMHO.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote