View Single Post
Old 04-04-05, 03:40 AM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Because of OSAMA My teacher died.. she was in the plane that hit the pentagon!! .. but yeah.. Bush used the osama shyt to go to Iraq n make money.. but instead.. we loosing money.. and loosing soldiers

Osama didn't have jack shit to do with 9/11, for starters. Dude despised America and has absolutely no fear of it. Why would he lie and say he didn't do it if that were the case? Secondly, no plane ever hit the pentagon. The third plane was shot down on the way to "the mountain" by a fighter jet. Ever see plane wreckage outside the pentagon?

Besides that, everyone knew that Sadam had 5 body doubles. Any one of them would be treated as war ciminals. How do you know one of them wasn't caught instead and where are they now? Think.

As for "will we ever find Osama", my short response is "yes" but at a time when Bush's approval is critical. He's holding the record as the lowest approval rating of any president post re-election (although he wasn't elected the first time). It'd take some monster scandal (you know..like when they showed ENRON was connected to his oil company which is what was diverted to this entire "war on terror" bullshit in the first place) in order for bush to play that trump card. In any case, they could just as easily bust out a look-a-like and say "yeah, we caught him!!". Look alike takes off the make up after a few pics of "Osama" killed in a gun fight and Mr. Lookalike collects his check and goes home.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote