View Single Post
Old 11-07-05, 06:10 PM   #33
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
yea, man i would have put more effort if i had more time. But i had to cuz i was runnin' out of time. Like it wasn't on purpose that I had to do quick shit. Plus, i didn't put it on the beat. LE did. damn i wish it wasn't a team shit. but I mean, in the rules that's all it says. jus minimum 2 bars. i mean, come on, it doesn't matter how much effort. And it never said anything about bein' off flow. But if you listen to what I said, it's really two lines, it was jus off beat and flow. I mean, all the rules said was 2 bars. IF it said that it HAD to be on flow and on beat, then i definately would have got beat and recorded to it, but it jus said 2 bars, ,so I jus recorded 2 bars. I can't be eliminated from somethin' that wasn't put into the rules

If soneone has to TELL you that your spit has to be on beat, then you don't belong in the RG regardless. This game isn't for morons and that's an excuse a moron would use. Either you're really that stupid, or you think IM that stupid. In either case, you're STILL out.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X