Thread: Kids
View Single Post
Old 07-31-06, 08:44 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Living in a rural town would be a better place to raise kids. You could give them your own conditioning, rather than them be conditioned how the world wants them to be.

ironically enough, the sickos i was reffering to lurk in the suburbs. That's where the bulk of fatal sexual offenses against youths occur. rapes and other violent sexual offenses seem to gravitate toward cities.

Quote:
To continue the human race?

Although, I bet you theres nobody who has kids thinking "Yup. I'm doing my part for the human race right now." I think the most common reasons are "omg omg kk lets make a little you and me, it will be so COOL. And we can give it a name and everything!" or "My bloodline must go on. I must live on, but I can't so i'll have a child, thats the next best thing." or "What do you mean you're pregnant?"

the world is 35% overpopulated, i think it's safe to say that you could never have a child in your life and the human race would be pretty safe. the other reasons you listed i think we both agree, are vanity fueled.

so once again, name one practical reason to have a kid in this day and age.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote