View Single Post
Old 03-13-09, 04:56 PM   #18
SnoCap
Light Weight

IP:

i've crashed a few cars on xanax . That shit is wack... i used to take xanax and OCs at the same time. or xanax and dope. That shit will fuck you up to no end.

but xanax is not harder to get off of then heroin. Although technically you can die from xanax withdrawals, you cannot die from heroin withdrawals, unless you are in really bad shape. Its jus the anxiety factor that fucks with your mind, there are however some physical side effects as with all withdrawals. But i think heroin withdrawals are hell and dont compare to xanax. I know a lot of people who went through xanax withdrawals, i think yuo juss get a little sick and your are nervous a lot. but it all passes as with everything. That shit will still fuck you up though, make no mistakes about it.

1mg a day is nothing, they make 3mg bars now. But i think the blue 1mg footballs are the best. The 2mg bars are good too. But if you takin like 5-10 mgs a day, thats serious. i know a chick who used to take like 7-10 bars a day... that shit is no joke. SHe was fucked up real bad and almost had to go to a mental institution... she would juss black out for like half the day.;.. thats no way to live.