View Single Post
Old 06-17-10, 12:27 AM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Man everyone dick-riding eminem all the time (not talking bout you coke, more like the youtube viewers etccc)

I don't even care that he has a new album out. The dude says "lets be honest that relapse shit was eeehhhh" guess what, THE SONG YOU'RE SAYING IT IN IS EEEEEEEHHHHHH COMPARED TO ALMOST ANY SONG OFF MARSHAL MATHERS OR SLIM SHADY LP OR ANYTHING CURRENTLY GOOD RAPPERS ARE PUTTING OUT LIKE THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE CREW

You still got the same wack ass fucking weak ass mainstream girly bitch beats that you're trying to get your stress of your chest with and feeding the new generation rap fans bullshit because you know it's what they want to hear cuz they've gotten used to SHIT as the new standard for good rap and cuz you've been negatively influenced by the current hip-hop generation

How bout you say that same shit with some fucking attitude this time over a hard ass Dre beat instead of just saying over and over again "i know i havent been spitting good shit lately and im sorry but ive been trying to get over anti depresents and slim is dead and im a new man and im going to be sober now" shut the fuck up your gimmick is old dude we don't wanna hear about how you don't pop sleeping pills anymore we just wanna hear some quality music and not flowing with your new wack ass style where you need 3 bars to rhyme the first two

damn that felt good to vent