View Single Post
Old 06-18-10, 02:28 AM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

he's got money regardless. I don't think he's doing it solely for the money man, I don't think that's the case at all. I know eminem loves rhyming he was trying to make it as a rapper thinking the most he'd prolly ever amount to was local shows in the D making a few hundred a gig and he was still truckin and hustlin. Eminem does it cuz he loves rhyming, he's going to make money off his label, he has money to invest in business, he has advisors for investments I'm sure. He already makes money I think he's just gotten influenced by the current rap generation and it's turning him into a new kind of eminem who just isn't as nasty anymore. Hip Hop needs guys who lash at the mainstream like eminem used to even though his whole album that dissed mainstream became a huge selling mainstream album itself. That's what he needs to do, he needs to go back to his old school style and the pure hip hop fans will applaud him and when they do and the dumb fans see it they will applaud him too and realize people who seem to know their shit are saying this music is ill so to me this is the new standard of rap and what rappers look up to (notice how everyone jocking waynes style and auto-tunes?) Anything em puts out will be eaten up by the fans, i think they'd like his tracks if he got more technical again and it'd be a change in hip hop, who knows