View Single Post
Old 02-02-05, 12:58 AM   #10
anxiety

IP:

Deception- Man, i gotta hand it to you... 63 posts and your already pretty fucking good... You had more originality than the other two... I think when you get more experience, you will be fucking dope... You have the potential to be great, no joke kid... It's not really that your verse was really lacking anything, it's more of a need for more experience... You will be at least a lightweight championship winner in this league within a month, props dog.

Troop- Definetly knew what you were talking about here, made sure you had your facts straight... The only thing i think this verse was lacking was emotion... Shit was pretty nice with the imagery, vocab etc... Flow was choppy in some places but for the most part was good... Another good verse...

Hells Fire- Shit was off the fuckin hook dog... Props for this one...

Earth is quiet, beauty is silent, matter of man violent
army is defiant, osama is tyrant, batter of man giant

Nice way to start it off... Verse was basically flawless, i did find it strange how some lines rhymed so perfectly, like the one i posted, and some rhymes more like...

no more pain, no more suffer, i feel last strain n think of my lover
she died tame, before canibal buffer and innocent sent styx water

Basically the only thing wrong i saw, some forced rhymes in there, but good job man, you got this one...

Best topical battle i have read in my life...

V/Hells Fire